Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cult Nails Extravaganza Part 2

And now for the second set of designs I did using Cult Nails products! (See part 1 here!)

All designs were created using only Cult Nails products including rhinestones, Enticing, Captivated, and Wicked Fast top coat.








I thought I had more pictures than that, but I guess not! I want to stress again that I am eternally grateful to be given this sort of opportunity. I never thought they would pick me! So thanks again, Cult Nails! Now if I could only get my hands on some Unicorn Puke ;) 

Thanks for reading! :)



5 comments:

  1. You are so talented! i love all the designs and such gorgeous colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! More pretty manis! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh Crystal, these photos look amazing!!! I LOVE these designs!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. both these cult polishes are on my lemmings list (: i see your bottle of enticing has gotten lots of love so far! :D loveee the first mani btw, its really pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mani with the studs! I really, really am craving some Cult Nails polish!

    ReplyDelete