Friday, December 9, 2011

HOLY SHIT NUBAR 2010 AMIRITE?!

Well of course I'm right, I'm just the last one in the loop. If you are like me and you doubted it would be worth the money, it is. I'm cheap, I admit it. I didn't even buy myself this one, but if I had known how beautiful it was I would have picked up a bottle or 7 myself. I put it over Color Club Blue-topia which looks like this:




This was my first Color Club experience, and I must say I was very pleased! I grabbed the Boho set that was on sale at Ross, and I've been very anxious to try them all! This is the perfect dark blue. Very creamy and darkly elegant! This is two coats, but some of the pictures I took suggest I should have done 3. I usually do super thin coats, it's just how I roll. In person it looks opaque after two. And now, many pictures of Nubar 2010 layered over!



LOOK AT THAT GREEN!







I just liked this picture. 


With flash

Obviously I can't say enough good things about Nubar 2010. It's just fantastic. I can't wait to see it in the daylight. Should I matte it up?! I don't know! Ah! I'm also taking a lot of photos because I traded in my previous digital camera for a Canon Power Shot, and I'm enjoying the hell out of it! I think it takes great photos! Very color accurate. Macro function for the win!

Thanks for reading!









No comments:

Post a Comment