Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Zoya - Cynthia + Northern Lights

This manicure is a few weeks old, done and photographed before I came back to Pennsylvania. I started off with a base of Cynthia by Zoya and then topped it with 2 coats of the very wonderful and shiny Northern Lights. I CANNOT GET OVER NORTHERN LIGHTS. Seriously guys. I know it's not new or anything, but this shit BLEW MY MIND. First, just Cynthia:






I don't have anything bad to say about this polish. It applied perfectly in two coats and dried fairly quickly as well. 











I loved this polish so much I even made a freakin' video. Bam! Anyone else own this? Love it? I know you don't hate it if you own it so I won't even give that as an option.... Thanks for reading :)


ALSO I NOW HAVE A FACEBOOK! CLICK HERE!
I had resisted making one, but I want an easier way to communicate with readers and the comment section just doesn't cut it so I did this! Join me, won't you? :)





6 comments:

  1. This is quite beautiful, and I love the name!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying for a bottle of Northern Lights! Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Northern Lights looks amazing! I like that you made a video of it to show it more hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, I think you may have convinced me on Northern Lights! Your mani looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black nail polish is always my go-to. I just love it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete