Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 26 - Inspired by a Pattern

So technically this wasn't inspired by a pattern unless you count being inspired by my bundle monster plate... but it's a pattern so it counts! I love the idea of stamping with a gradient or a variety of colors, so I decided to give it a try! The results were so-so. I'm happy I was able to stamp with two or more colors, though, that was a happy thing!

Colors used include: Mellow Yellow - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, How I Met Your Magenta - Wet N Wild, and Sunny Side Up - Wet N Wild and Dove - Zoya as a base.




So that was fun. My cuticles are not having a good time because my fingers were buried in acetone most of the day. I don't know what it was about Dove but I just could NOT get it to apply correctly. I also felt like a giant using the tiny tiny brush handle which is saying something because I have small hands.

Moral of the story: I'm filing my damned nails back into square shapes like the flying spaghetti monster intended!

Thanks for reading :)



2 comments:

  1. Yea, I love seeing stamping done with gradients! Love the way yours looks! Aw lol. Well, I like the square look on your nails :) It looks great round too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of those candy buttons you eat off paper! Cute!

    ReplyDelete