Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 21 - Inspired by a Color

I was unsure as to what I was supposed to actually do for this, but I actually was inspired by a color. Gothic Lolita by China Glaze to be exact. I had seen it swatched before, but I really didn't expect it to be so freakin' pretty. I mean seriously, if you're a purple fan, you have to have this polish. It's just a lovely medium purple with the slightest pink shimmer. Really gorgeous. Purple inspired me so these nails are full of purple! I'd also like to dedicate this to Drinkcitra as she is a fellow purple enthusiast :)





The dots are made up of Kleancolor - Pastel Purple (lightest), Confetti - Belle of the Ball (second lightest), and Jordana - Hypnotizing. The accent finger is Honk if You Love OPI and that's also whats on the tips over Gothic Lolita.

I hope everyone has a lovely day!

Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww I feel so special lol. Thanks for the dedication! Hehe. Yay for purple! I absolutely love this mani!! :D btw, I awarded you with the Blogger Appreciation Award: http://www.drinkcitra.com/2012/04/blog-awards.html <3

    ReplyDelete