Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 8 - Metallic

Disclaimer: Apparently this isn't really a metallic, but it's as close as I have. I think. I really liked this color and needed an excuse to try it anyway. It looks metallic enough for me! ^.^

This lovely shade is Nouveau Vintage by Color Club. In the bottle it looks almost like a rusty oil, on the nail it didn't have such an effect but is still quite pretty in my opinion. It was also incredibly easy to apply. I didn't have to do any clean up on my nails at all. I think Color Club might have some of my favorite brushes. They work perfectly for my tiny nails. I finished it off with some Matte Magic.



Un-matted (totally a word!)


I'm definitely going to be using this polish again soon. It works very well with my skin tone - especially when matted! 

Thanks for reading :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh what a great color! It looks really good on you! I like it both ways :D matted or un-matted lol!

    ReplyDelete