Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blue Year's Eve! Not out of season at all!

So I was really sick for a few days, ended up getting some hospital treatment for dehydration and vitamin issues, but all is well now (so far!) and I can resume normal posting!!

Today I have this absolutely freaking stunning polish by China Glaze - Blue Year's Eve. It really didn't look like much when I first got it, just another pretty blue. Then I noticed that it was a bit duochrome! It shines purple occasionally!! None of my pictures really capture this very well. I blame cloudy PA weather.  It's still gorgeous even without the purple tint though.











I absolutely freaking adore the way my camera captures blues. They're always insanely color accurate no matter the lighting. Darker blues, anyway. 

Application was a breeze - two coats for full coverage and this is with NO TOP COAT. Yeah. Shocked? I was. So if you're a blue person, this is a polish you for sure want to pick up!!

Thanks for reading :)

7 comments:

  1. I got this for Christmas and I still have yet to wear it! It looks just as amazing as I thought it would! I would totally wear this any time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually around the time I got it too, just never wore it. You definitely should get this on your hands - blue looks great on you!

      Delete
  2. AH! That is gorgeous!! And look at how long your nails are! *totally jelly!*

    SO glad you're feeling better!

    That color looks good on you, too. You should enjoy more blues! *winkwinknudgenudge*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And of course I just filed them down earlier today! :P I'm amazed as well. I can't believe they didn't break!

      Blues and greens forever <3

      Delete
  3. Ooh this is STUNNING!! Looks amazing on you! Any blue glitter is a win in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness!!! I am so glad that you are feeling better! :O
    Such a gorgeous polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks beautiful on you! I have this, but I don't think I've tried it yet...lol. Sigh :P

    ReplyDelete